about
welcome to my life (:
meggie zhang, 14 years
young,
nsghs ~
♥ music, photography, japan, singing in the shower, spring, cello, lollies, laughter, weekends, super junior, sushi, harry potter, movies, baking, asian pride, green tea, books, sleep, friends, chocolate, shinee, smiles, dreams, cookies, stuffed toys, cameras, converse, unicorns, hot chocolate, memories, jumpers with long sleeves, family, dramas, good morning/night texts, hugs, hoodies, animals, sunset, beaches, shopping, rainbows, childhood.
drama count
~
boys before flowers,
you're beautiful,
the first shop of coffee prince,
autumn's concerto,
hi my sweetheart, my girl,
oh! my lady,
personal taste, my girlfriend is a gumiho,
playful kiss,
koizora,
my lucky star, sungkyunkwan scandel,
dream high, cinderella's sister, mary stayed out all night,
secret garden, hana kimi, romantic princess,
my princess
first day of term 2 :)
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 // back to top?
(:
heyheyhey;;
how was everyone's first day of school? (excluding rusers and private school peoples)
fun?
lololol; mine was pretty boring. :/
i had a headache >:(
but it was good to see everyone xD
starting from today, i've decided that i won't
facebook for two weeks. i don't know how i'm gonna manage that, but, i know i won't fail. xP
we have a
science topic test soon :(
which means i've been busy compiling and typing up revision notes so i can study, and not fail...too epically. :L
i haven't been doing too much lately, just the usual. tomorrow is the day i get new internet usage. =D
no more slow capped internet xD
hurray!~
and
super junior's releasing their new album soon :D:D:D
yehyehyeh~ xD
anyways, onto the random things of the day ^^
random
mlia of the day: Today, while in an argument with a friend, I couldn't think of any comebacks. He said, "What? Got no comebacks?", to which I replied, "Sorry, I left my comeback in your mom's mouth." MLIA.
random
fml of the day: Today, I was trying on a $200 shirt from Guess. I was too fat to fit into it, but my friend convinced me it would look hot. It suddenly ripped. I tried to take it off. It ripped some more. FML.
random
gmh of the day: I went to Africa to help build an Orphan school when I saw a kid sitting on his own.
I walked up and gave him half of my sandwich, and he ran away.
Secretly following him around the corner, I saw him break it into small pieces and share it with his whole class of 20.
Sharing the little he had GMH.
(:
ahhh; tomorrow's another src meeting. :D
we're most probably going to discuss the theme of the
junior dance, and the theme competition. ;)
to
nsg and
nsb people: if you don't come, i
won't be your friend >:(
so COMMEEE :D
i should most probably go to bed. (:
goodnight guys, and sleep tight~
peacee&&love;;
megggiee<3