about
welcome to my life (:
meggie zhang, 14 years
young,
nsghs ~
♥ music, photography, japan, singing in the shower, spring, cello, lollies, laughter, weekends, super junior, sushi, harry potter, movies, baking, asian pride, green tea, books, sleep, friends, chocolate, shinee, smiles, dreams, cookies, stuffed toys, cameras, converse, unicorns, hot chocolate, memories, jumpers with long sleeves, family, dramas, good morning/night texts, hugs, hoodies, animals, sunset, beaches, shopping, rainbows, childhood.
drama count
~
boys before flowers,
you're beautiful,
the first shop of coffee prince,
autumn's concerto,
hi my sweetheart, my girl,
oh! my lady,
personal taste, my girlfriend is a gumiho,
playful kiss,
koizora,
my lucky star, sungkyunkwan scandel,
dream high, cinderella's sister, mary stayed out all night,
secret garden, hana kimi, romantic princess,
my princess
Friday, April 16, 2010 // back to top?
heyheyhey :D
just a quick one, since i'm about to go to bed.
didn't do much today; i didn't get my work done as promised either. :/
how fail. >_<
anyways; if you haven't watched oh! my lady, go watch. =D
for all you oh! my lady fans out there; click this link:
http://sapphirepearls.com/2010/04/16/100416-oh-my-lady-update/#more-45408
cute much? xD
thanks yabby for the link. ^o^
random
mlia of the day: The other day, I had friends over right after exercising. I told them I was sweaty and needed to take a quick shower and I'd be right back. My one friend saw me starting to take off my clothes and asked me "are you going to shower naked?!" He was completely serious. MLIA.
LOL. :L
now random
fml of the day: Today, I have been thinking about my ex who I was with for two years, got pregnant and lost a baby with. We were also engaged. I'm still deeply in love with him. I saw him standing outside while I was in a car with my friend as we drove past I smiled. He yelled "Go die you fat nasty bitch." FML.
ouchie.
and now; for the random
gmh of the day:
My best friend's dad passed away after a six year battle with cancer.
His daughter Tabi has severe asthma and allergies. Her multiple medications are expensive, and without insurance they can't afford them.
His boss called a few days ago and told them they will be covered without cost for a whole year.
Those who see beyond the bottom line GMH.
:')
ok. enough for today. (:
goodnight all~
sleep tight!
peace&&lovee;;
meggieee<3