"dream as if you'd live forever, live as if you'd die today."
- james dean
about
welcome to my life (:
meggie zhang, 14 years young, nsghs ~
♥ music, photography, japan, singing in the shower, spring, cello, lollies, laughter, weekends, super junior, sushi, harry potter, movies, baking, asian pride, green tea, books, sleep, friends, chocolate, shinee, smiles, dreams, cookies, stuffed toys, cameras, converse, unicorns, hot chocolate, memories, jumpers with long sleeves, family, dramas, good morning/night texts, hugs, hoodies, animals, sunset, beaches, shopping, rainbows, childhood.
drama count
~
boys before flowers, you're beautiful, the first shop of coffee prince, autumn's concerto, hi my sweetheart, my girl, oh! my lady, personal taste, my girlfriend is a gumiho, playful kiss, koizora, my lucky star, sungkyunkwan scandel, dream high, cinderella's sister, mary stayed out all night, secret garden, hana kimi, romantic princess, my princess
Thursday, May 6, 2010 // back to top?
before i blog away, i'm sorry for not blogging for agesssssssssss. :3
ilytilyt xD
anyway; i'm sick >_<"
how gay D:
so i got to stay home yesterday ;D
i was a good girl ^_^
and did my maths :3
(and watched gossip girlllllllll. and personal taste. and downloaded all this crap :D)
oh and, i wanted to share this with you :D
it made my day ^_^
i hope you nsgs and nsbs are pumped for the junior dance ;D
on that note, i thought that the junior school was going to vote on the top 4 themes, but apparently not. i got an email telling me (and the rest of nsg srcs) that the src have already chosen a theme.
i'm not sure whether people will like it though...
some people (like me) will think it's epic...
while other people will think it's lame >_<"
maybe the rest of nsg aren't awesome enough o.O"
but once you find out what it is; it's your decision. (: EDIT: the nsbs voted, and it has been decided. too bad nsg didn't get to vote. -_-"
although, i can guarantee you that if you're a mliaer, you're bound to like the theme. ;D
now onto the random things of the day ^^
random mlia of the day: Today, I learned that oysters can change genders freely........ I don't know what to say to that.....MLIA
neither do i, fellow mlia, neither do i. :L
random fml of the day: Today, my husband and I were looking at new houses, when I suddenly had to crap really badly. Since we were more than 20 minutes from a bathroom, I decided to use the one in the house. After I did my business, I realized there was no toilet paper... and the water had been shut off months ago. FML
random gmh of the day: At the kindergarten I work at a little girl had Leukemia.
She drew a picture of herself with her Nana in Heaven. She then explained to me that she'll be there soon, and that she'll grant my wishes and I'll live a until I'm an old lady.
She left kindergarten three weeks later. GMH
(:
i'm gonna catch up on gossip girl (:
cos i've been a nerd and finished all my work due for tomorrow 8D