about
welcome to my life (:
meggie zhang, 14 years
young,
nsghs ~
♥ music, photography, japan, singing in the shower, spring, cello, lollies, laughter, weekends, super junior, sushi, harry potter, movies, baking, asian pride, green tea, books, sleep, friends, chocolate, shinee, smiles, dreams, cookies, stuffed toys, cameras, converse, unicorns, hot chocolate, memories, jumpers with long sleeves, family, dramas, good morning/night texts, hugs, hoodies, animals, sunset, beaches, shopping, rainbows, childhood.
drama count
~
boys before flowers,
you're beautiful,
the first shop of coffee prince,
autumn's concerto,
hi my sweetheart, my girl,
oh! my lady,
personal taste, my girlfriend is a gumiho,
playful kiss,
koizora,
my lucky star, sungkyunkwan scandel,
dream high, cinderella's sister, mary stayed out all night,
secret garden, hana kimi, romantic princess,
my princess
The 30 Day Tumblr Challange - Day 1 :)
Friday, July 30, 2010 // back to top?
The 30 Day Letter Challenge
WRITE A LETTER TO THESE PEOPLE :
Day 1 — Your Best Friend
Day 2 — Your Crush
Day 3 — Your parents
Day 4 — Your sibling (or closest relative)
Day 5 — Your dreams
Day 6 — A stranger
Day 7 — Your Ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush
Day 8 — Your favorite internet friend
Day 9 — Someone you wish you could meet
Day 10 — Someone you don’t talk to as much as you’d like to
Day 11 — A Deceased person you wish you could talk to
Day 12 — The person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain
Day 13 — Someone you wish could forgive you
Day 14 — Someone you’ve drifted away from
Day 15 — The person you miss the most
Day 16 — Someone that’s not in your state/country
Day 17 — Someone from your childhood
Day 18 — The person that you wish you could be
Day 19 — Someone that pesters your mind—good or bad
Day 20 — The one that broke your heart the hardest
Day 21 — Someone you judged by their first impression
Day 22 — Someone you want to give a second chance to
Day 23 — The last person you kissed
Day 24 — The person that gave you your favorite memory
Day 25 — The person you know that is going through the worst of times
Day 26 — The last person you made a pinky promise to
Day 27 — The friendliest person you knew for only one day
Day 28 — Someone that changed your life
Day 29 — The person that you want tell everything to, but too afraid to
Day 30 — Your reflection in the mirror
_________________________________________________________
I know this isn't Tumblr and that I'm a little late, but I decided to give it a shot ^^
On my blog (:
Cos I don't really use Tumblr; so here it goes:
-I don't exactly have a best friend, so I shall write one to one of my closest friends (:-
To my best friend:
Thank you for being there (:
In times of tears and laughter, you were there for it all
Although I might not say this much, I love you <3
Even though I call you noob/gay all the time, I still do love you ^^
Promise.
We may have our differences (AKA me with K-pop and you with your little Justin Bieber), and although that gets in the way of our friendship sometimes, we still manage to persevere through that all
Thanks for being my friend :)
And I love you ^_^
Love,
Meggie