"dream as if you'd live forever, live as if you'd die today."
- james dean
about
welcome to my life (:
meggie zhang, 14 years young, nsghs ~
♥ music, photography, japan, singing in the shower, spring, cello, lollies, laughter, weekends, super junior, sushi, harry potter, movies, baking, asian pride, green tea, books, sleep, friends, chocolate, shinee, smiles, dreams, cookies, stuffed toys, cameras, converse, unicorns, hot chocolate, memories, jumpers with long sleeves, family, dramas, good morning/night texts, hugs, hoodies, animals, sunset, beaches, shopping, rainbows, childhood.
drama count
~
boys before flowers, you're beautiful, the first shop of coffee prince, autumn's concerto, hi my sweetheart, my girl, oh! my lady, personal taste, my girlfriend is a gumiho, playful kiss, koizora, my lucky star, sungkyunkwan scandel, dream high, cinderella's sister, mary stayed out all night, secret garden, hana kimi, romantic princess, my princess
Happy birthday Yesunggg :DTuesday, August 24, 2010 // back to top?
Haven't blogged for a whileee ~
Firstly, happy birthday to Yesungg :D
Kekeke ^^
I likey him <3
Anyway; I failed the Science test. =="
How sad.
AND THE MATHS TEST. T_T
Oh god.
The last question: I spent like 5 minutes sitting there staring at it, and then 2 minutes before the end, I JUST figured how to do it, and THEN, the teacher was like "PENS DOWN!" [<---- LOLOL I just reread that, and I thought it said "PENIS DOWN!" My mind is so dirty now >_> I blame Jackie.]
Me: "SDFOAIFQORHGOHROHNSDADFOIJFOIHERIOHRE."
I was like mentally swearing :L
CHEER UP TIME!
These people sing it really well ^^
And there's 2 guys singing aswell, so it makes it a whole lot different :D
I'm not sure if I've shown you guys this Youtuber, but he's like the awesomest beatboxer EVER.
He beatboxes to alot of k-pop xD
Awesome, yes? :D
Anyway, I have my musicianship exam tomorrow, I'm prepared...kind of :D
^_^
I shall be jigging school tomorrow :3
I can't be bothered goingg ~
So have fun at basketball LISA [PANGGG] ^_^
And everyone else xD