"dream as if you'd live forever, live as if you'd die today."
- james dean
about
welcome to my life (:
meggie zhang, 14 years young, nsghs ~
♥ music, photography, japan, singing in the shower, spring, cello, lollies, laughter, weekends, super junior, sushi, harry potter, movies, baking, asian pride, green tea, books, sleep, friends, chocolate, shinee, smiles, dreams, cookies, stuffed toys, cameras, converse, unicorns, hot chocolate, memories, jumpers with long sleeves, family, dramas, good morning/night texts, hugs, hoodies, animals, sunset, beaches, shopping, rainbows, childhood.
drama count
~
boys before flowers, you're beautiful, the first shop of coffee prince, autumn's concerto, hi my sweetheart, my girl, oh! my lady, personal taste, my girlfriend is a gumiho, playful kiss, koizora, my lucky star, sungkyunkwan scandel, dream high, cinderella's sister, mary stayed out all night, secret garden, hana kimi, romantic princess, my princess
unsw english = fail =(Tuesday, August 3, 2010 // back to top?
Hai :D
Aish.
I think I failed the UNSW English :(
*cries*
Like seriously fail :(
And I'm going to fail the Westpac one too |:
______________________________________________________
Tumblr Challenge Day 3
My parents~
Dear parents,
You're Asian, and so, you compare me with everyone, and tell me that they're so smart, so good at piano, etc.
I already know that.
You can never be proud of what I achieve; you're never really happy with what I get.
You want me to do well, I understand. I might be slacking off right now, but I won't. I promise.
You don't know how hard it is to stop procrastinating. I'm trying to stop. I'm serious.
Sometimes I hate myself for wasting so much time...but in the end, I just can't help it.
I'm sorry for wasting all my time, and disappointing you.
I promise to try harder, and succeed, so you will be proud of me.