about
welcome to my life (:
meggie zhang, 14 years
young,
nsghs ~
♥ music, photography, japan, singing in the shower, spring, cello, lollies, laughter, weekends, super junior, sushi, harry potter, movies, baking, asian pride, green tea, books, sleep, friends, chocolate, shinee, smiles, dreams, cookies, stuffed toys, cameras, converse, unicorns, hot chocolate, memories, jumpers with long sleeves, family, dramas, good morning/night texts, hugs, hoodies, animals, sunset, beaches, shopping, rainbows, childhood.
drama count
~
boys before flowers,
you're beautiful,
the first shop of coffee prince,
autumn's concerto,
hi my sweetheart, my girl,
oh! my lady,
personal taste, my girlfriend is a gumiho,
playful kiss,
koizora,
my lucky star, sungkyunkwan scandel,
dream high, cinderella's sister, mary stayed out all night,
secret garden, hana kimi, romantic princess,
my princess
30th december~ Australia & Korea Friendship Concert feat. SHINee
Thursday, December 30, 2010 // back to top?
Greetings! ^^
Is anyone even reading my blog? =="
Anyways;
I have many videos to post up from the SBS Gayo Daejun 2010 :D
Since I can't be bothered today, I'll just link you guys:
http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/performances-from-the-2010-sbs-gayo-daejun
I love Allkpop :D
I'll post up the videos tomorrow (:
And about the Australia-Korea Friendship concert which SHINee's participating in, there's more information here:
http://whatson.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/events/9420-australia-korea-friendship-concert-ft-shinee-tentative-booking-only
Concert's at 7:00pm, and ends at 9:30pm, and it's at Sydney Town Hall~
The tickets are free, but you still need to order them. As for when the tickets come out, I'm still not sure, but as soon as they're on sale, I'll let you know. :D
I'm so excited for this! ^^
Sorry for the boring blog today, and happy new year's eve! :D
Peace&Love;
Meggggg